A program fault has been recorded in the log
Home arrow Forum

Remository Forum

glenneaton

Quickdown parameters - 2015/07/30 05:26 Hi everyone,
I have installed the remository and QuickDown ok but the only codes I have found out are:

The commands go into the 'content'. There are 3 commands to use in your articles:

{quickdown:[id]}: To include a single file with the id (use the download-id instead of [id]) whithin your content.
{quickcat:[id]}: To include all published files contained by a singel category (use the category-id instead of [id]).
{quickfolder:[id]}: To include all published files contained by a singel folder (use the folder-id instead of [id]).

What are the parameters to turn on and off additional information and over ride the plugin settings?

Thanks.
Glenn.
  | | Sorry, you do not currently have permission to write here.
admin

Re:Quickdown parameters - 2015/07/31 09:22 If you go to the Joomla admin side, look at extensions - Plugin Manager, you should be able to select "Quickdown". When you click on it, you will see a whole list of options that you can set. Martin Brampton aka Counterpoint
http://aliro.org
http://black-sheep-research.com
glenneaton

Re:Quickdown parameters - 2015/07/31 09:26 Thanks for that. I was hoping that you could set each page as you wanted it as the method you mentioned sets global options.

Looking at the code for Quickdown there has been no provision for parameters from the short code to be passed on. Never mind

It works well and I will need to work around it.

Cheers,

Save FM Radio

Login

Subscribe to Premium Support

Get priority support for Remository and Glossary, sign up now for a Premium Support monthly subscription:

Your Remository user name

Or purchase a year's support:

Your Remository user name