A program fault has been recorded in the log
Home arrow Forum

Remository Forum

<< Start < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > End >>
gnostic

Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2010/08/23 16:06 Now that Joomla 1.6 is moving close to RC, we are preparing to do a major site renovation including moving to Joomla 1.6. Glossary is a key component for us. Would you please let us know if there is any estimated delivery for Glossary for Joomla 1.6? (weeks, months, years). Any information will help us in our development. Thanks!

Post edited by: gnostic, at: 2010/08/23 16:06
See a 1000 word glossary at Gnostic Teachings
  | | Sorry, you do not currently have permission to write here.
chrissy6930

Re:Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2010/08/24 04:41 I would think that won't happen unless J!1.6 is available as stable release
ghazwan.anjo@gmail.com

Re:Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2011/06/15 20:36 It is Joomla 1.6.3 now?
when we will have Glossary working in the new joomla.
elisa

Re:Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2011/08/07 21:25 Hello! Also would be glad to know when it will be available for J 1.6 / 1.7 Thanks!
turminator

Re:Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2011/08/22 14:12 I also interested to Joomla 1.7 version. I think that Glossary is the best Glossary component that exists for Joomla, for this I'm very happy that we can continue using it with Joomla updates core.

Many thanks!
onderzoekspraktijk

Re:Estimate for Joomla 1.6 availability - 2011/09/12 13:07 Hi Martin,

I can only add my voice to this chorus asking "When will there become a glossary component available that works in joomla 1.7?"

It works so well in the joomla 1.5 site! The site I am upgrading to 1.7 because Joomla 1.7 promises multi-language, ACL and whatnot.

Thank you for your service in the years before now, and I do hope you can and will invest your hours and expertise for this new version of Glossary.

best regards,
Paul
<< Start < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > End >>

Save FM Radio

Login

Subscribe to Premium Support

Get priority support for Remository and Glossary, sign up now for a Premium Support monthly subscription:

Your Remository user name

Or purchase a year's support:

Your Remository user name