Home arrow Forum

Remository Forum

varoon

change default sort order - 2009/01/23 23:16 Hi

i updated to latest J1.5 and installed ur new component.

where do i change the option for sort by "submit Date" ?

where should i change the option ?

any one
  | | Sorry, you do not currently have permission to write here.
chrissy6930

Re:change default sort order - 2009/01/24 10:44 find in ../components/com_remository/com_remository_constants.php:
Code:

// Default file listing order// Possible values are 1 = File ID, 2 = File title, 3 = Download count  (descending),// 4 = Submit date (descending), 5 = User Name (submitter), 6 = AuthorDEFINE(' _REM_DEFAULT_ORDERING', 2);

and adjust for:
Code:

// Default file listing order// Possible values are 1 = File ID, 2 = File title, 3 = Download count  (descending),// 4 = Submit date (descending), 5 = User Name (submitter), 6 = AuthorDEFINE(' _REM_DEFAULT_ORDERING', 4);

mattbarker

Re:change default sort order - 2009/12/02 09:53 I too wanted to change the default ordering of downloads from File Title to Submitted Date and was pleased to find out about this define.

It would be nice though to control this from the admin section and also to be able to specify the default ordering per container by storing the preference in the database.

If I get some time I will have a go an implementing this and feedback on how I get on, no promises though!

Matt

Save FM Radio

Login

Subscribe to Premium Support

Get priority support for Remository and Glossary, sign up now for a Premium Support monthly subscription:

Your Remository user name

Or purchase a year's support:

Your Remository user name